Imagine a more rewarding career where you will be working with and delivering products that save lives.
Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Material Coordinator/Driver for their Indianapolis, IN facility that manufactures cases and trays used in surgical rooms and operating rooms.
Hours: 11:30am -8:00pm.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
Qualified candidates must have:
- Warehouse/shipping receiving experience
- Computer literacy and experience with an ERP system inventory
- Ability to drive a box truck
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Prepares shipments and completes paperwork for outbound freight.
- Runs Kanban Delivery Routes, which include: Pick-up, Pick/Pull process, Delivery of goods, transactions and restocking of containers.
- Audits Kanban system throughout the facility, on a regular basis, and issue corrective actions to the system.
- Routes incoming material to proper departments.
- Organizes and maintains direct materials and/or other components stock. Maintains chemical storage facility.
- Assists Operations planning by monitoring and verifying inventory levels and lot sequences and/or heat numbers.
- Provides customer service in manning of stockroom counter, processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Packages finished good materials and generate shipping orders to ensure delivery to customer. Orders product directly from the supplier to ensure material is received within the required timeframe to meet schedules.
- Loads and Unloads trucks for incoming and outgoing material.
- Schedules trucks for delivery of product to customers. Compiles and maintains computerized records such as material inventory.
- Performs other functions as required.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.