Leverage your PLC programming and mechanical expertise with a company that will recognize and reward your contributions with great pay, full benefits, and a comfortable work-life balance with rare weekends.
This is an opportunity to join a company that still treats employees to special events that employees enjoy. You will appreciate the positive culture and enhancement of your existing skills through customized training.
Indiana Tube Corporation is looking for a 2nd and 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in the Evansville, IN area.
The benefits to you:
- Competitive pay – Starting at $22.70/hour
- Full benefits package – Including health, dental, and vision insurance, $40,000 life insurance policy, short term disability, scholarship program for children of employees, safety shoe allowance, and prescription safety glasses allowance.
- Consistent, weekend-free hours – Keep your weekends free with rare overtime, unlike other organizations in the area.
- Comfortable environment – Enjoy working in the 160,000 square foot heated facility with brand new air-conditioned lunchroom (equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and free coffee).
- Customized training – On the job and online training customized to where you struggled with pre-employment skill assessment. Plus, learn from the best tenured members of the team to expand your skill set.
- Advancement – Potential to become a maintenance manager, shift supervisor, or move into another department if you prove yourself in this role.
- Community involvement – Indiana Tube Corporation believes in serving the local community through sponsorship and/or participation in initiatives such as blood drives, Habitat for Humanity, and Race for the Cure.
- Top-notch culture – Enjoy special company-wide events like baseball games, Christmas parties, holiday potlucks, ham and turkey giveaways, and catered dinners.
- Recognition – This is a company where employees aren’t just numbers, but valued people.
- Stability – Indiana Tube has been in business since 1973 and continues its commitment to improvement.
What you will bring to the position:
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
- Mechanical familiarity/aptitude
- Welding experience – no certification required
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Indiana Tube Corporation (ITC) is a manufacturer of low carbon mechanical grade welded steel tubing used for diverse industries worldwide. ITC products are used in a variety of fluid and gas carrying applications for automotive, large truck, heavy equipment, oil and gas, agriculture, heating and air, and refrigeration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.