Leverage your electrical, mechanical, and welding experience in a vital position that offers variety of work on food grade, stainless steel, state-of-the-art equipment. Your skill set will be rewarded with competitive pay, some of the best benefits in the area, and an exceptional culture that comes from a team-oriented company.
This is an opportunity to pursue a better maintenance position where you will enjoy the clean environment, commitment to safety, and growth potential.
Essentia Protein Solutions is looking for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician in the Harlan, Iowa area.
Hours are 11 pm-7 am with some flexibility of start/finish times. Overtime is available.
Why Maintenance Techs Choose Careers with Essentia:
- Newly increased compensation
- Exceptional Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, accidental and critical health, and life insurance, HSA, doctors online program, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
- Holiday pay and generous PTO– Starting out with 3 weeks!
- Training – Advance the skills you need for the position through available training.
- Growth – Essentia is growing which means greater opportunities for you!
- Flexibility – Management will accommodate family needs/emergencies to the best of their ability.
- State of the art, very clean equipment
- Company paid uniforms and boot reimbursement after one year
- Break room, changing rooms, and showers
- Commitment to safety
- Top notch culture – Essentia prides itself on having a culture that is team-oriented, respectful, agile, creative, and knowledgeable.
- Company events and incentives – Enjoy achievement dinners for exceeding numbers, monthly catered dinners, gift cards for going above and beyond, and perfect attendance awards.
What you will bring to the position:
- Electrical experience
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Welding experience
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Electrical knowledge ranging from 110 volts of power to 480 volts (3 phase).
- General and specific knowledge and abilities in welding of different alloys, including stainless steel; and equipment knowledge, including bearings, shaft, bolt, nut, wrench and belt sizes.
- Knowledge of organizational methods and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Sustained physical effort required to move through various work area; directing, assisting, diagnosing and monitoring work performance.
- Must be able to distinguish if food safety violations or product quality issues occur and resolve immediately or, if unable to resolve immediately, contact appropriate plant management (i.e. the Plant Manager and/or the QC Manager).
- Maintenance personnel directed by Maintenance Supervisor and/or plant management are responsible to assist with duties and tasks in the event of staff absences.
About the Company: Essentia Protein Solutions is a global producer of animal protein solutions for the food and beverage industry. All Essentia ingredients are derived from natural raw materials originating from beef, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb and fish. The advanced fractionation methods used in our modern facilities only involve thermal and mechanical processing, without using food additives of any kind.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.