Are you a seasoned administrative professional that is passionate about customer service? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Rose Hill, NC team. This is a high impact role responsible for managing the daily operations of the front office answering telephones, greeting visitors, producing reports for managers, coordinating company events, directing applicants, new hire orientation, time and attendance, payroll, clerical and data entry.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay - Weekly pay is $660-$860
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, 401k with company contribution, profit sharing, paid time off and family events
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- 3 or more years experience in an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager role
- Associate’s degree or higher education, certificate preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and experience with proper record keeping, filing and confidentiality
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- SAP experience is a plus
- Answer phone calls and direct appropriately and professionally
- Assist management team with professional correspondence
- Produce high level reports for management
- Direct applicants and assist with recruitment
- New hire orientation and assimilation
- Ensure employee’s time and pay are correct on a weekly basis
- Assist hourly personnel with their appropriate absence as it pertains to them
- Correspond, communicate, and maintain to and from other facilities, companies, business, agencies, etc. all that is required or needed to produce, sell, and deliver our products and assure that we maintain the highest standards of quality as expected
- Maintain confidential and proper record keeping
- Deliver outstanding customer service
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.