Maintenance and repair professionals - This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing commercial food equipment service company that actually cares about and invests in their employees!
Enjoy valuable company-paid training and learning opportunities to grow your skills, a “no drama” culture where turnover is low and satisfaction is high, supportive leadership that vows to always improve, plus get your own take-home service vehicle! Love what you do and who you work with every day and expect to enjoy a long-term career here.
Due to company growth, SAM Service is searching for Service Technicians to work out of their homes across the state of Georgia and northern Florida.
In this role, you will be responsible for repairs, installation, and maintenance of commercial food preparation and refrigeration equipment at work sites in your area including restaurants, schools, correction facilities, processing plants, supermarkets and convenience stores.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average hourly pay, dependent on your experience + overtime opportunities – You get paid starting the minute you get in your truck each day!
- Advancement and opportunities for raises – As you learn new skills in your role, they will provide pay increases based on your capabilities.
- Benefits – Including IRA with match after 90 days, uniforms, iPad, and all major tools provided.
- Fully equipped take-home service vehicle provided – You will dispatch from home each day in your take home service truck and travel from site to site to complete maintenance and repairs and report to the office as needed. All their trucks are 2015 and newer.
- Company-paid training – You will receive all the training you need to succeed in your role. Plus, the company offers many avenues for continuing education, whether it’s provided in-house at their soon-to-be-built training facility, on-the-job, or outside through a tech school or the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA).
- Company stability – They are right in the sweet spot where they are small enough to have a close-knit, non-corporate feel but large enough to be financially stable. They are experiencing rapid growth right now, which means stability for you now and growth opportunities down the road.
- Great work environment – There is no drama here! This is a great culture based on core values. driven by great people and core values
- The company strives to understand your skills and interests and will make sure you are in a position that best suits your abilities.
Don’t just take our word for it…listen to what their employees have to say here.
They want to hear from you if you have any of the following types of repair and maintenance experience:
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Home appliance
- Low voltage electrical
- Manufacturing/production machinery
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply below
Email your information directly to: SAMService@workrocket.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.