Imagine leveraging your cloud based services knowledge with a manufacturer that is committed to stay at the forefront of technology. Take advantage of this career with a collaborative team where you will be seen as the expert for their Office 365 Business Solutions.
Columbia Forest Products is looking for a Junior O365 Business Solutions Specialist in Greensboro, NC.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Remote work opportunities are available
- Competitive compensation ($60,000-$70,000/year)
- Great benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), a company paid stock ownership retirement plan and tuition reimbursement with up to a five year commitment to the company
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - 100% Employee-owned company
Qualified candidates must have:
- Experience utilizing cloud-based services
- Strong theoretical background in information technology and data management with an emphasis in cloud-based solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish effective relationships with people in a multi-cultural, multi-language environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with studies emphasizing business information/technology systems preferred
- Analyze user and business productivity requirements and translate these into the appropriate Office 365 Services (e.g., Teams, SharePoint Team Sites, Flow, Planner, Power BI, etc.).
- Provide business process support for users and Team/Team Site owners for Office 365 collaboration applications.
- Conduct lightweight user training for most commonly used O365 productivity services (e.g., Teams, SharePoint Team Sites, Modern SharePoint Lists and Libraries). Be willing to learn and grow into the Power Platform services (Power BI, Flow, Power Apps).
- Advise users on the use of new productivity techniques and O365 service improvements. Research, analyze and evaluate new O365 services and make recommendations for their deployment.
- Participate in business requirements gathering using Agile approaches. Be able to establish and maintain relationships with remote sites using modern collaboration tools (e.g., Teams, Skype for Business, Surface Hubs).
- Travel as needed to other company sites (approximately 25% travel)
Click to apply below
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the company: They are the largest hardwood plywood manufacturing organization in North America and are true industry leaders. Columbia Forest Products uses cutting-edge technology and are at the forefront of IT within their industry. Join their innovative team today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.