Imagine utilizing your inventory experience in a lead role for the national leader in garage/automatic door and consumer goods industries. Experience incredible job satisfaction through opportunities to serve as a mentor to other inventory team members and leading project initiatives that will impact the entire organization.
Overhead Door Corporation, a national leader in garage/automatic door and consumer goods industries, is looking for an Inventory Lead to join their Hatfield, PA team.
Office hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with weekends off.
Why Professionals join the Overhead Door Team:
- Industry leading pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical coverage, dental insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing
- 2 weeks paid vacation as well as holidays and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement to help you pursue a college degree and/or certifications
- Incredible Support – From hands on training with the Manager of Purchasing to outside training on their software and systems, Overhead Door is committed to providing all that you need to be successful in this role.
If you have inventory or data management experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintain item masters in ERP, including creation of new parts, flagging excess/obsolete parts, and updating part parameters
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for data management, cycle counting, and supply chain processes
- Manage and assist with warrantee and core returns with the site warehouse personnel
- Conduct and oversee physical inventories to verify accurate counts
- Oversee current inventory processes and audit for compliance
- Train warehouse staff on correct inventory procedures
- Establish new inventory levels and processes for new sites and acquisitions
- Maintain material costs and list pricing
- Process and oversee over-the-counter sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.