Are you a technician that would enjoy an elite combination of top pay, great company culture and stability from an organization that has been in business for over 30 years? Whether you are experienced with automatic doors and want to enjoy a better work environment or get your foot in a rewarding, better paying industry, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Overhead Door Corporation, a leading manufacturer of doors and openers for residential, commercial, industrial and transportation applications, is looking for a Service Technician to join their growing team in Hatfield, PA.
Why skilled Technicians join the Overhead Door Team:
- Industry leading pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical coverage, dental insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing
- 2 weeks paid vacation as well as holidays and sick time
- Company provided vehicle, smart phone, gas card and E-ZPass
- Incredible Support – Overhead Door will pay for and/or provide you any training you need to be successful in this role from OEM training to health and safety training
If you have electromechanical troubleshooting and repair experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist and perform maintenance efficiently and effectively on door equipment including automatic doors, entrance doors, handles and closers.
- Learn to diagnose faulty equipment and apply knowledge of functional operation of unit and systems to identify the extent and cause of malfunction.
- Work with dispatch team to maximize labor revenue and efficiency within the work schedule while accounting for 100% of work time.
- Understand the safe use of equipment and tools in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Completes work orders on computer-based documents according to established procedures
- Project a positive image when interacting customers, employees and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner.
- Communicate and work with the parts and sales departments to insure the customer’s needs are being met; immediately report any potential customer issues that need to be addressed and communicate positively and courteously with our customers.
- Travel throughout coverage area during work day.
- Drive safely and efficiently from point to point in service area.
- Proactively support our safety program and initiatives, comply with all safety policies and procedures and ensure utilization of safe work practices on site, in the warehouse and in the office.
- Performs work in a variety of customer environments including exposure to elements and in-climate weather.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.