Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Custodian to join their Westfield, PA team.
Hours are Sunday through Wednesday, 11am – 7pm.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation - $10.50/hour
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Ability to use cleaning supplies (Some of them have harsh chemical compounds requiring great caution when using)
- Know the regulations on safety measures when using harsh cleaners on the floors and other areas
- Ability to operate and maintain mechanical equipment such as floor buffer, snow blower etc
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Maintain all clean room areas of the facilities as per written work instructions.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the facility including entry way, break room, conference rooms, offices and manufacturing areas.
- Responsibilities include mopping floors, vacuum buff and wax floors, dust desks and other areas keeping the office clean. Clean microwaves, refrigerators, etc. Clean windows, fixtures, stairs, restrooms and doors.
- Reports all maintenance repairs needed to Facilities Manager.
- Removal of trash to dumpster and compactor.
- Routine maintenance items like replacing light bulbs.
- Maintain mechanical equipment and heating and cooling equipment by starting, stopping and adjusting the controls switch.
- Oversee shipping and receiving of Clean Room Gowns a Shoe Covers from cleaners, change out Clean Room Gowns and shoe covers as per procedures. This is applicable to facilities that have a clean room.
- Responsibilities may include mowing the grass, trim the bushes, replant flowers when needed or does any other type of lawn work. Removal of snow in the winter from parking lots, driveways and other areas that might prevent the tenant to enter.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant, formerly known as MedPlast, has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.