Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Process Engineer to join their Indianapolis, IN team.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- 80,000 sq. ft.
- Two 5-axis CNC machines, six 3-axis CNC machines, thermoforming machine
- FDA registered; ISO 13485 certified
- CNC turning & milling
- Metal forming/bending
- 3+ years of Manufacturing, Sheet-Metal and Fabrication experience
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies.
- Create New Part Numbers in Oracle, Bill of Material, Routing’s, Purchased part numbers, Raw Material part numbers and OSP codes. (Price for outside services) Orders and Process Mass Changes
- Assess and Approve Reliance Change Requests.
- Process Reliance Change Request tasks. (ECO) Create ECO, Approve EC, Implement ECO and Print new routings.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Improvement action Gate calls to review and improve processes.
- Performs other functions as required.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant, formerly known as MedPlast, has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.