Are you a skilled Diesel Mechanic that wants to earn top pay while moving forward with an industry leader that has a designed career path to help you become a Master Technician? Enjoy working in a newer shop alongside a dedicated team where your hard work will be recognized and appreciated.
Kenworth Northeast is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their Brockton, MA team.
Why Mechanics enjoy being a part of the Kenworth Northeast team:
- Top Pay
- Benefits package that includes 4 different medical plans, dental and vision coverage, tool and boot allowance and 401(k) match
- Ongoing training – They want all their technicians to become Master Technician with Kenworth Paccar and will provide you/send you out for all the training necessary to achieve this level of your career
- Advancement – As the company continues to grow, they will be opening a new shop locally in a couple of years that will open up additional opportunities for you to move into a leadership role
- Work Variety – Enjoy working in a shop that does everything in house from oil changes to engine overhauls
If you have 4+ years of diesel repair experience and an MX or Cummins certification, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performs and/or assists in the performance of general mechanical duties.
- Gains experience in engine overhaul, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmissions, cooling systems, chassis, brakes, engine tune-up, and general maintenance.
- Works on major components with close supervision.
- Performs trouble shooting on minor problems.
- Attends training sessions and meetings.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area, and proper handling of company tools.
- Advises the Shop Foreman if additional repair work is necessary.
- Follows safe work practices and procedures, uses safety equipment when required, responds to suggestions for working safely and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.