Would you enjoy being part of a world class software engineering team that can contribute to an entire project rather than just parts of it? Experience a greater sense of accomplishment and stability with a growing global organization where you can make a larger impact and advance in your career.
Allied Motion Technologies, a large and publicly traded precision and specialty motion control components and systems manufacturer, is searching for an Embedded Software Engineer in Dayton, OH. You will be involved with coding and programming hardware for power steering solutions used in everything from off road vehicles to motorized wheel chairs. Feel good knowing your expertise is impacting and improving the lives of others.
Typical hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
As a valued member of their Engineering team, you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan + employee stock ownership program
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, and 401k with generous match
- Professional growth – Increase your knowledge, and in turn your wages. Receiving company-paid training to improve your machining skills or learn new ones. You can expect to have a long and fruitful career here, as employees tend to stay for many years, and eventually retire comfortably
- Culture – Enjoy working in an excellent, supportive environment with a culture that makes employees feel valued and take pride in what they do
- Global impact – Allied Motion is a global company that designs, manufactures and sells precision and specialty motion control components and systems across the North America, Europe, and Asia
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- Embedded software experience / Embedded C programming
- Familiarity with design for manufacturability
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design and implement embedded software for motor drive products in accordance with appropriate standards including safety requirements.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineers to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system and various phases of development projects.
- Develops and directs software system testing, procedures, programming, and documentation
- Develops test software and supporting documentation for production.
- Liaison with the customer for specifications, updates and problem resolution
- Conduct Software Validation, Documentation, Code Review, Unit testing (Check framework), Doxygen, automation of testing
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.