Enjoy working in a newer facility and utilizing equipment that is no more than 7 years old. Experience a greater sense of satisfaction as you manufacture implants and instruments used in orthopedics that help enhance and save lives.
Due to continued growth, Viant is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their 3rd shift team in Fort Wayne, IN. Enjoy working in a newer facility where all machinery is no more than 7 years old.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package (effective immediately upon employment) that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k with employer matching
- 80,000 sq. ft.
- 23 CNC Swiss machines; 3-, 4-, & 5-axis CNC turning centers; 3 CNC multiturret turning centers
- FDA registered; ISO 13485, CMDCAS, MDD certified
- Cellular environment
- CNC turning & milling
- Wire EDM
- Laser etching
- Laser & TIG welding
- Mass finishing
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Rapid prototyping (metal/plastic)
If you have proven CNC Lathe setup and machining experience, Viant wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Operates and sets up CNC shop equipment with minimal assistance.
- Accountable for meeting cycle time and yield expectations.
- Ability to simultaneously operate more than one machine as required.
- Sharpens and changes tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
- Makes minimal adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
- Able to preset tooling for setups and tool breakages during normal operations.
- Maintains tooling following established tool life guide lines.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problem with minimal assistance.
- Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications as required.
- Verifies the revision level for current operations.
- Verifies documentation and accuracy of completed operations.
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally using inspection equipment and techniques to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
- Required to follow quality procedures to ensure traceability and segregation of materials as required.
- Practices 5S principles on a daily basis.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance as required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.