Expand your CNC experience with a medical device manufacturer that has tripled in size in the last 18-24 months. Earn fantastic pay and benefits while improving your skills and learning from a highly skilled team of machinists. Feel good knowing that the products you will be making are saving lives every day.
Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for Machinists to join their Brimfield, MA team. The primary purpose of this job is to set up, operate, and maintain CNC equipment to manufacture precision parts
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average compensation
- An excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities
- 51,000 sq. ft.
- Five CNC Swiss machines, five 5-axis CNC milling machines, 38 3- & 4-axis CNC milling machines
- FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified
- High-precision metal multiaxis milling
- Wire EDM
- TIG welding
- CNC turning/turn-mill
- Swiss machining
- CMM inspection
- Delicate polishing & instrument assembly
- Product & process development
If you have 1-2+ years of CNC machining experience, Viant wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Operates and sets up CNC shop equipment with minimal assistance.
- Accountable for meeting cycle time and yield expectations.
- Ability to simultaneously operate more than one machine as required.
- Sharpens and changes tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
- Makes minimal adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
- Able to preset tooling for setups and tool breakages during normal operations.
- Maintains tooling following established tool life guide lines.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problem with minimal assistance. Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications as required. Verifies the revision level for current operations.
- Verifies documentation and accuracy of completed operations.
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally using inspection equipment and techniques to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
- Required to follow quality procedures to ensure traceability and segregation of materials as required.
- Practices 5S principles on a daily basis.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance as required.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant, formerly known as MedPlast, has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.