The 62-year-old company began in 1953 when Scott Linder Sr. and James Cox opened offices in Lakeland, Fla. The company’s growth and expansion have continued through the subsequent decades.
Linder offers a wide variety of new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with sixteen branch locations, an extensive OEM parts inventory, remanufactured exchange components, aftermarket parts for all makes of equipment, used parts, complete undercarriage rebuilding equipment, and a fully trained staff of Customer Support Managers. Our highly trained service personnel along with our in-house technical support and training departments are the best in the industry. All our service vehicles and rental machines are linked to KOMTRAX for optimal utilization. Planned maintenance, diagnostic inspections and KOWA oil analysis programs are offered to help avoid unexpected downtime.